Hotup to 5kWWood Burning
Charnwood Aire 5
REQUEST A QUOTE
Stove Information Enquiry
Many homes owners love the glow and warmth of a wood burning stove but want those benefits in a compact appliance. The Charnwood Aire 5 delivers just that. Its relatively small size means it fits into a wide range of interior situations. It works beautifully in a traditional fireplace and equally well as a freestanding stove. Charnwood have designed this stove to feature the biggest view of the fire as possible. Added to this, it burns extremely cleanly for a crystal clear view of the glass. The stove is remarkably controllable too and delivers a comfortable 2-5KW output of heat to your room.
up to 5kW
J Wells & Sons Ltd, manufacturers of Charnwood Stoves, was founded in 1972 and is a privately owned, family controlled, British company that specialises in the design and manufacture of high quality wood burning and multifuel stoves.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Blu Technology
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal
- Flue boiler
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Low or Store stand
- Choice of eight colours
|5KW (range 2-7KW)
|Plate Steel, Cast Iron, Fire Bricks, Ceramic Glass
|Dimensions without stand
|Width 470mm. Height 600mm. Depth 426mm.
|Dimensions with stand
|Width 470mm. Height 755mm. Depth 424mm.
|Distance to combustibles
|Side: 350mm Rear:350
|Top or rear. 150mm Diameter.
|Maximum log length